1. What’s your favorite color?
I love purple. And green. And blue. Silver, too. Sometimes red.
2. If you get a plane ticket for free to go wherever you’d like – where would your final destination be?
Around the world! Australia first, then…everywhere else.
3. Is there anything in your life you always wanted to do and never had the chance to?
Oh yeah. But I figure if I don’t ever do it, then perhaps I wasn’t meant to do it at all.
4. Which one is your favorite movie classic? (Let’s say: Older than 20 years)
Was there originally a list of choices? I dunno. So, I’m going with Arsenic & Old Lace. Or Harvey. But then again, there are so many wonderful old films that I could be here listing them all day long.
5. If you were blond – would you mind the blonde-jokes (and of course if you ARE blonde – do you mind them?)
Yes, I’m blonde. No, I don’t mind them. Not at all.
6. What is it that always and 100% certain makes you laugh?
LD doing something goofy.
7. Where do you usually buy your clothes?
From a store. Oh, too snarky for ya? Well, it depends on where I am and if they have something I like and I happen to have a few bucks to spend on clothing. Which doesn’t happen often.
8. Does wind bother you or do you like it?
Wind is weird. Sometimes it sounds like angry voices (SoCal Santa Ana winds are like that). Other times it just sounds blustery and wild. And when it’s blustery, it reminds me of the blustery night when Pooh and Tigger first met.
9. What is it that you dislike about high school reunions?
I’ve been to all of them thus far and I like them for the most part. However, the last one had one attendee who made me uncomfortable and it did impact my enjoyment briefly. Otherwise, I love seeing how people have changed, how much they’ve grown, catching up on things with people.
10. Are you a cat or dog person?
Yes. Oh, I have to pick one? Can’t. I like them both. A cat is easier to take care of. A dog is more social and fun to take places. Why couldn’t I choose snakes or lizards or something?
11. Can movies make you cry and if yes – when was the last time you cried in a movie theater or in front of the TV?
Yes, and I just cried a little watching a documentary on Kevin Clash (the guy behind Elmo).
And now I must start tagging others…
The challenge is to answer the same questions …