Yep, I’m back! Aren’t you glad? Or is there anyone still out there?
Anyhow, I have internet again and am happy. Currently sitting next to a sleeping baby while (Not So) Little Dude is downstairs playing a computer game.
LD and I have packed a lot in since he arrived Saturday evening. We’ve (in semi-order of occurrence):
- He met a reigning king
- Gone to Denny’s
- Gone to Walmart for groceries
- Come back to the house
- Been silly (oh wait, that happens all the time)
- Watched a movie
- Played with a baby
- Gone to the park
- Been sword fighting
- Gone to TGIFriday’s (where he admired our pretty waitress…I picked that restaurant specifically because of her)
- Saw Human Nature (his 5th time, my, um, almost 40th time)
- Saw a current Miss United States
- Went to a rock club
- Hung out with cool musicians
- He met a tv star
- …and even though he’s only had breakfast twice, his current bowl of cereal total stands at 6 (I should’ve bought a bigger bag of cereal)
I have missed this boy so much! He’s so freaking smart and funny and sweet. On top of all that, he’s just a plain ol’ good kid. I’m a proud mommy. The only thing that would make me happier is to have Mojo here, too.
Ahh, having my son here is like having a warm hug all the time.